Brinton Vision is the fastest growing LASIK provider in St. Louis and it’s our people who make the difference. Every member of the Brinton Vision team is dedicated to one goal: changing lives through the priceless gift of sight. We are actively looking for friendly, positive, and dynamic people to join our fun, fast-paced office.
As a Brinton Vision Ophthalmic Technician you will build 1-on-1 relationships with patients and assist them on their path to freedom from contacts and glasses. During LASIK consultations, surgical preparation, and postoperative exams, you will guide our patients through the necessary ocular testing and measurements.
- Take patients through and document ocular tests and measurements
- Accurately gather patient medical information and administer eye drops
- In conjunction with our doctors, effectively educate patients on the benefits and risks of Brinton Vision’s seven procedures
- Act as an effective liaison on medical questions between patient and surgeon
- Guide patients through the logistics of scheduling and financing vision correction procedures
- Two years’ minimum ophthalmic or optometric technician experience
- Ability to be a self-starter and make decisions on your own
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and listening skills
- Ability to stay organized in busy situations and adapt to new situations
- A positive attitude every day to share with staff and patients
- Sense of humor: we like to have fun while we work hard
Brinton Vision is a mission-driven company. We offer competitive pay, benefits, significant growth opportunity within the company, eye care discounts, paid gym membership, 4 days/week work options, and other exciting programs for our most valuable asset: our people!