At Brinton Vision, we are dedicated to one goal: changing lives through the priceless gift of sight. So much of what we love about life is taken in through our eyes. Eyes are beautiful, and there are too many stunning things to see and experience to let glasses and contacts get in your way. Now is your opportunity to join our growing team and be a part of changing someone’s life while using your healthcare experience.
Brinton Vision is looking for an enthusiastic, certified ophthalmic laser technician to assist in laser eye surgeries. This is a full-time position. The ophthalmic laser technician will assist Dr. Brinton in the surgery suite as he performs corrective eye procedures, including LASIK, RLE, Visian ICL, Smile, KAMRA inlay, ASA, and Raindrop inlay. An associate’s degree or a certificate in ophthalmic technology is preferred.
This position is primary surgical in scope; however, duties include clinical work, including measuring optical dimensions and performance, maintaining patient medical records and administering diagnostic exams. Operation of pre-surgery equipment, calibration of equipment, and comprehension of scrub procedures and best practices required.
We are looking for you if you:
- Are a friendly, outgoing, and flexible team player with good customer service skills.
- Are able to work in a fast-paced surgical environment.
- Are well organized with attention to detail.
- Are able to make decisions within established protocols and with minimal supervision.
- Have demonstrated computer literacy.
Contact us today and tell us how you can add value to our team. We look forward to hearing from you.
- A high-school diploma or equivalent required; associate’s degree and/or certificate in ophthalmic technology preferred.
- Two years’ minimum experience in ophthalmology-related work.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and listening skills are a must.
- Highly efficient computer skills.
- Should know how to manage busy situations and stay organized.
- Bring a positive attitude every day to share with staff and patients.
Brinton Vision offers competitive pay, benefits, significant eye care discounts, and other exciting programs for our most valuable asset: our people!