Brinton Vision is the fastest growing LASIK provider in St. Louis and it’s our people who make the difference. Every member of the Brinton Vision team is dedicated to one goal: changing lives through the priceless gift of sight. We are actively looking for friendly, positive, and dynamic people to join our fun, fast-paced office.
As the Brinton Vision Front Desk Associate you will create memorable experiences for our patients and have the opportunity to extend the personal warmth and hospitality for which Brinton Vision is known. You will be the backbone to many of our office processes and will manage communication between office staff and patients to ensure fluidity in our clinical and surgical processes.
- Warmly welcome and develop rapport with patients upon arrival
- Work with Clinic Manager to coordinate patient flow from patient arrival to exit
- Prepare diagnostic suite and medical chart templates for the day’s appointments
- Manage and document communication between patients and office staff
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness and order throughout the office
- 2+ years’ customer service or hospitality experience is preferred
- Demonstrate excellent personal presentation and strong leadership skills
- Ability to speak and communicate with others using clear and professional language
- Be a self-starter and make decisions on your own
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Demonstrates computer proficiency – able to type 50 WPM
- Sense of humor: we like to have fun while we work hard
Brinton Vision is a mission-driven company. We offer competitive pay, benefits, significant growth opportunity within the company, eye care discounts, paid gym membership, 4 days/week work options, and other exciting programs for our most valuable asset: our people!