Are you a warm, friendly person with a knack for customer service? Could you see every incoming phone call as an opportunity to make someone’s day? If so, we are looking for you!
As a Brinton Vision Call Team Associate you will play a critical role in ensuring top notch customer service throughout the patient journey to clear, natural vision through management of all inbound communications.
What you’ll do…
- You will respond promptly and professionally to incoming communications to Brinton Vision, as well as perform outbound sales and support through phone call, text, email, website contact forms, and social media, just to name a few
- You will become an expert in Brinton Vision’s corrective treatments
- You will ask probing questions to understand patient needs and overcome objections or rejection
- You will go out of your way to serve patients in the Brinton Vision way; we want our patients to feel like family
Who you are…
- You have two years minimum experience in a customer service environment
- You have exceptional communication, presentation, and listening skills
- You bring a consistent sense of empathy, positive attitude, sense of humor, energy, and passion to your work
Who we are…
We are die-hard Blues and Cardinals fans, photographers, volleyball players, video game heroes, stand-up paddle boarders, dog lovers, skiers, movie buffs, musicians, foodies, and skydivers. We are passionate about helping others see the world clearly, without the limitations of glasses and contacts. We like having fun together. We are a family.
Our team offers an unparalleled patient experience that can only be delivered by Brinton Vision, one of the country’s premier LASIK and vision correction surgery practices. We have doubled our office space and expanded from 2 to 4 doctors in the last year alone, and are looking for fantastic employees to join our growing team.
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance plus a Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental insurance
- Vision benefits
- Monthly staff outings provided by the company
- 401k with company match
- Paid gym membership
- Generous vacation/PTO days
- Paid Holidays
- Advancement and career opportunities