Brinton Vision is the fastest growing LASIK provider in St. Louis, and it’s our people who make the difference. Every member of the Brinton Vision team is dedicated to changing lives through the priceless gift of vision, and the same caring, capable, and compassionate culture that has built our practice shines through behind the scenes. If you are a skilled, passionate marketing professional looking for a career you love, we’d like to talk about making you part of our team.
The marketing department serves a critical role in Brinton Vision: finding customers, educating them on the process, and guiding them through the digital journey. The team, much like the rest of the company, is fast and data-driven. The needs of the department evolve at a fast pace and the patient care team isn’t set up to respond quickly to these requests.
The role of the Web Developer – Marketing is to be a technical advisor and implementer for the marketing team. This includes web development for funnels and landing pages, configuring and documenting advertising/analytics tools such as Google Analytics, adjusting the site for SEO, working with the creative team to publish copy and video content, and special projects to allow the team to run experiments quickly. Because the needs of the team are broad, it is unlikely that a candidate will come in with all the experience required, so a critical skill is the ability to pick up skills on-the-fly and research independently. Also critical is the ability to communicate with non-technical team members and find solutions that work best in the particular context. The role provides the opportunity to grow a diverse set of technical skills and play a critical role in a fast-moving marketing.
What you’ll do…
- Web development, both custom content (HTML/PHP/CSS/JS) as well as in the context of WebFlow, WordPress, MailChimp, etc.
- Implementing, configuring, debugging, and documenting the setup of various digital marketing tools, including Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics,Facebook Pixel, etc.
- Optimizing web content for conversion rate and SEO
- Special projects, including small-application development
Who you are…
- Self-motivated learning when presented with an unfamiliar problem or technology Solution-oriented
- Technical understanding of web technologies, e.g. cross-browser compatibility, cookies and pixel tracking
- Able to communicate timelines and technical trade-offs to non-technical team members
- Analytical and data-driven
Brinton Vision offers competitive pay, benefits, significant eye care discounts, and other exciting programs for our most valuable asset: our people!