Brinton Vision is the fastest growing LASIK provider in St. Louis and it’s our people who make the difference. Every member of the Brinton Vision team is dedicated to one goal: changing lives through the priceless gift of sight. We are actively looking for friendly, positive, and dynamic people to join our fun, fast-paced office.
Are you looking for an exciting career in marketing and medical care? Are you passionate about helping patients improve their lives? If so, we’ve been looking for you!
As a Brinton Vision Marketing Outreach associate you will build 1-on-1 relationships with optometrists in the St Louis region to help provide them with information on services and procedures offered here at Brinton Vision. Your primary responsibility is to increase doctor awareness and doctor driven recruitment of patients to Brinton Vision. You will work closely with our doctors as a liaison to provide local doctors with the support they need to supply their patients with vision correction options.
What you’ll do…
- Travel to visit local doctors
- Provide information on services and procedures offered at Brinton Vision
- Help develop marketing materials for local doctors office and the general public
- Help develop comanagement relationships with local providers
- Act as an effective liaison between local providers and our doctors
- Set up appointments for patients to be seen by their local eye doctor
Who you are…
- You are a self-starter and make proactive decisions
- You have exceptional communication, presentation, and listening skills
- You are detail oriented and have a keen eye for accuracy
- You have an ability to stay organized in busy settings and adapt to new situations
- You have a positive attitude every day to share with staff and patients
- You have a sense of humor: we like to have fun while we work hard
Brinton Vision is a mission-driven company. We offer competitive pay, benefits, significant growth opportunity within the company, eye care discounts, paid gym membership, 4 days/week work options, and other exciting programs for our most valuable asset: our people!