Brinton Vision is the fastest growing LASIK provider in St. Louis, and it’s our people who make the difference. Every member of the Brinton Vision team is dedicated to changing lives through the priceless gift of vision, and the same caring, capable, and compassionate culture that has built our practice shines through behind the scenes. If you are a skilled, passionate marketing professional looking for a career you love, we’d like to talk about making you part of our team.
The Marketing Director will work with our team of consultants to develop local and national digital, radio, and billboard marketing strategies, and drive execution of those strategies with our video and writing team. The ideal candidate will also maintain and update the Brinton Vision website.
The Marketing Director will:
- Possess a strong interest and proficiency in digital marketing, including AdWords and Facebook paid advertising.
- Possess an understanding of traditional marketing, including TV, print, billboards, and radio.
Work with our videographer and writer to manage the creation and implementation of testimonials, blogs, and other video and writing projects.
- Coordinate digital marketing priorities and define key performance indicators (KPIs) in conjunction with our outside consultants.
- Stay current on digital marketing and competitive market trends by monitoring key industry publications, reading, attending seminars, and networking.
- Utilize html and WordPress skills to update and maintain the Brinton Vision website.
- Develop marketing strategies that drive revenue, consumer engagement/retention and support brand marketing goals.
- Assist with Brinton Vision’s digital performance marketing efforts including, but not limited to, paid search, paid social, radio, print, billboard, email marketing, and search engine optimization.
- Independently adhere to project calendar, manage time, and prioritize daily workload.
- BS degree in Marketing, digital experience preferred.
- Possess good understanding of web analytics and web design.
- Ability to handle budget management and pay per click advertising.
- Quantitative experience with web analytics preferred.
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification preferred.
- Experience with Google web analytics platform preferred.
- Knowledge of organic, paid, remarketing, social, email and other acquisition channels and how to influence the effectiveness of each is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to develop strong interpersonal relationships, manage others, and communicate professionally and accurately in writing.
Brinton Vision offers competitive pay, benefits, significant eye care discounts, and other exciting programs for our most valuable asset: our people!