Great news! Based on your answers on glasses/contacts/readers, astigmatism, quality of night vision, and age 45-55, here are the top three LASIK and modern vision correction procedures you will likely benefit from:
- RLE – refractive lens exchange. With advanced technology permanent intraocular lens implants (IOLs), this 3-in-1 procedure can go far beyond LASIK to correct your distance vision, near reading vision, and eliminate cataracts for the remainder of your life.
- SBK – advanced LASIK. Our surgeons select from four lasers to customize the best laser surgery for your eyes. The closest surgeons with this same level of modern LASIK technology are located 247 miles from our St. Louis center.
- Visian ICL – permanent contact lenses. This technology can stay in your eye for life, but can also be removed or updated to meet changing vision needs.
You may also qualify for additional LASIK alternatives:
- SMILE – small incision laser vision correction. Patients love this flapless procedure because they can return with clear vision to all of their activities the next day, including swimming. Brinton Vision is the only LASIK center in St. Louis to offer this advanced technology.
- PRK – this laser procedure has been used since 1988. Its results are excellent, however where our other procedures are comfortable, PRK is not.
To be sure, we need to see you in person for a Brinton Vision Ocular Analysis (BVOA). Before you go, use the form below to reserve your BVOA appointment online – it only takes a minute!