Brinton Vision is the fastest growing LASIK provider in St. Louis and it’s our people who make the difference. Every member of the Brinton Vision team is dedicated to one goal: changing lives through the priceless gift of sight. We are actively looking for friendly, positive, and dynamic people to join our fun, fast-paced office.
As the Brinton Vision IT Support Administrator you will be the go-to person for all office software and technology systems. You will work closely with our staff to help train, troubleshoot, and implement various IT systems. You will actively look for ways to improve the technological processes in our office and work with management to streamline the technology-related aspects of day-to-day operations.
- Day-to-day troubleshooting and upkeep of all office technology systems including desktop support for Mac and Windows systems
- Coordinate with digital agency on website administration including light development in WordPress utilizing HTML and CSS
- Work with web-based applications such as Hubspot, Dropbox, and Google Business applications
- Manage and troubleshoot our network, VoIP phone system, wireless printers, and other standard office equipment
- Work with vendors to trouble shoot hi-tech medical equipment
- Manage the technology implementation process from problem identification to researching and vetting options to rollout and training
- BS degree or equivalent in IT experience
- Experience purchasing, installing, troubleshooting, managing, and customizing the software and technology listed above
- Experience in WordPress, HTML and CSS; ability to maintain our website
- Strong in desktop and networking
- Security-minded; knows how to administer firewalls and secure networks
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Ability to quickly learn and manage the functions of a new piece of equipment or software
- Enthusiasm for learning and managing technology
- Marketing experience a plus (Google Analytics, Google Adwords, SEO/SEM, etc.), past experience with medical devices not necessary
- Sense of humor: we like to have fun while we work hard
Brinton Vision is a mission-driven company. We offer competitive pay, benefits, significant growth opportunity within the company, eye care discounts, paid gym membership, and other exciting programs for our most valuable asset: our people!