Brinton Vision is the fastest growing LASIK provider in St. Louis and it’s our people who make the difference. Every member of the Brinton Vision team is dedicated to one goal: changing lives through the priceless gift of sight. We are actively looking for friendly, positive, and dynamic people to join our fun, fast-paced office.
Are you looking for an exciting career in medical care? Are you passionate about helping patients improve their lives? If so, we’ve been looking for you!
As a Brinton Vision Clinical Assistant you will build 1-on-1 relationships with patients and assist them on their path to freedom from contacts and glasses. During LASIK consultations, surgical preparation, and postoperative exams, you will guide our patients through the necessary ocular testing and measurements.
What you’ll do…
- You will take patients through and document ocular tests and measurements
- Accurately gather patient medical information and administer eye drops
- In conjunction with our doctors, effectively educate patients on Brinton Vision’s seven procedures
- Take detailed patient notes and ensure their records are updated accurately and accordingly
- Act as an effective liaison on medical questions between patients and doctors
- This is an entry level position – we provide extensive training on all aspects of the job
Who you are…
- You are a self-starter and make decisions on your own
- You have exceptional communication, presentation, and listening skills
- You have an ability to stay organized in busy situations and adapt to new situations
- You have a positive attitude every day to share with staff and patients
- You have a sense of humor: we like to have fun while we work hard
Brinton Vision is a mission-driven company. We offer competitive pay, benefits, significant growth opportunity within the company, eye care discounts, paid gym membership, 4 days/week work options, and other exciting programs for our most valuable asset: our people!