Brinton Vision is the fastest growing LASIK provider in St. Louis, and it’s our people who make the difference. Every member of the Brinton Vision team is dedicated to changing lives through the priceless gift of sight, and the same caring, capable, and compassionate culture that has built our practice shines through behind the scenes. If you are a skilled, passionate marketing professional looking for a career you love, we’d like to talk about making you part of our team.
The marketing department serves a critical role at Brinton Vision: spreading the word to new customers; educating them on the benefits of clear, lens-free eyesight; and guiding them through their patient journey from research about LASIK and our practice to booking a consultation online at brintonvision.com/schedule. The marketing team, much like the rest of the company, enjoys a fast-paced and data-driven work environment.
The role of the Marketing Assistant/Web Developer is to be a technical advisor and implementer for the marketing team. This includes web development for funnels and landing pages; configuring and documenting advertising and analytics tools such as Google Analytics; adjusting our website for SEO; working with our creative team to publish, copy, and video content; and special projects to allow the team to run a/b and multivariate experiments quickly. Because the needs of the team are broad, it’s unlikely that a candidate will come in with all of the required experience. Ability to learn on the job is critical, as is the ability to communicate with non-technical team members and find marketing and digital solutions that work best in a particular context.
What you will do…
- Web development with custom content (HTML/PHP/CSS/JS) and in the context of WebFlow, WordPress, MailChimp, etc.
- Implementing, configuring, debugging, and documenting the setup of various digital marketing tools, including Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, etc.
- Optimizing web content for conversion rate and SEO
- Special projects, including small application development
Who you are…
- Resourceful and a self starter
- A solution oriented problem solver
- Have a technical understanding of web technologies, e.g., cross-browser compatibility, cookies, and pixel tracking
- Analytical and data-driven
- Graphic design abilities are a plus
- Four day week option
- Monthly tuition reimbursement
- Student loan payoff program
- Paid gym membership
- Health and dental insurance
- Tutoring provided for employees’ school aged children
- Generous vacation/PTO days
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with monthly company contribution/match
- 401k with company match
- Vision benefits
- Regular staff outings provided by the company
- Advancement and career opportunities
Brinton Vision is a mission-driven company. We offer competitive pay, unmatched benefits, significant growth opportunity within the company, and other exciting programs for our most valuable asset: our people!