Brinton Vision is the fastest growing LASIK provider in St. Louis, and it’s our people who make the difference. Every member of the Brinton Vision team is dedicated to changing lives through the priceless gift of sight, and the same caring, capable, and compassionate culture that has built our practice shines through behind the scenes.
Do you love visiting Micro Center? Would you enjoy working with our team to ensure that each of your fellow employees has the computer, tablet, and software tools in place to succeed? Our IT desktop support professional oversees and maintains the computer hardware and software systems that make our office tick.
What you’ll do…
- Work across a broad range of technologies and across multiple areas of the business to support our IT systems.
- Provide advice and guidance to colleagues regarding incidents.
- Maintain installed PCs, networks, telephone systems, and peripherals with routine maintenance; arrange for outside repairs as necessary.
- Identify and implement potential changes and system improvements.
- Build and install Macs/PCs, telephone systems, wireless networks, and peripheral devices (such as printers, scanners, mobile/smart phones) related to desktop infrastructure.
- Assist with the maintenance, calibration, tuning, and troubleshooting of network application software, hardware, and operating systems.
- Participate in the selection of systems technology to meet the ongoing needs of Brinton Vision; consult with doctors and staff regarding selection and purchase of PC hardware and software.
Who you are…
- You have a passion for technology and are up-to-date on current trends.
- You have strong computer and network troubleshooting skills.
- You are a highly organized and resourceful problem solver who thinks on their feet.
- You can maintain confidentiality relative to the information you encounter in your work, sharing it only with those who would normally have access to that information.
- Four day week option
- Monthly tuition reimbursement
- Student loan payoff program
- Paid gym membership
- Health and dental insurance
- Tutoring provided for employees’ school aged children
- Generous vacation/PTO days
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with monthly company contribution/match
- 401k with company match
- Vision benefits
- Regular staff outings provided by the company
- Advancement and career opportunities
Brinton Vision is a mission-driven company. We offer competitive pay, unmatched benefits, significant growth opportunity within the company, and other exciting programs for our most valuable asset: our people!