Brinton Vision is the fastest growing LASIK provider in St. Louis, and it’s our people who make the difference. Every member of the Brinton Vision team is dedicated to changing lives through the priceless gift of sight, and the same caring, capable, and compassionate culture that has built our practice shines through behind the scenes.
Do you love working with children to help them excel in math and other school subjects? If you have strong communication skills and a passion for teaching, we welcome you to apply for our part time After School Math Tutor position. Brinton Vision provides this as a benefit for its employees who have school-aged children.
What you’ll do…
- Encourage, support, and challenge students to meet their academic goals
- Help students with homework, problem sets, and test preparation
- Handle topics in math from first grade through algebra
- Meet with our employee-parents periodically to discuss each child’s progress and opportunities for growth
Who you are…
- You have the ability to walk school-aged children through difficult concepts in a one-on-one setting
- You prioritize and manage time well
- You are skilled in using a computer
- You model good study and organizational skills
- You have a positive attitude and teach through encouraging students at every level of learning
Part Time Employee Perks
- 401k with company match
- Vision benefits
- Regular staff outings provided by the company
- Advancement and career opportunities
Brinton Vision is a mission-driven company. We offer competitive pay, unmatched benefits, significant growth opportunity within the company, and other exciting programs for our most valuable asset: our people!